Sometimes we can reach a place of desperation, and you don’t know where to turn to, but it’s not so much where to turn to but Who to turn to. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Shareable Story of the Day
When children get older, especially in their teens, they say things that may hurt you, so what do you say when your child tells you, “I hate you?” Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
What are seven significant numbers in the Bible, and why are they significant from other numbers listed in the Word of God? Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
It’s important for us to start our day off right by reading the Word of God, so to help us do that, here are 6 great Bible verses that should energize our day. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Here are five tips for putting the Bible into practice every day of your life. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
- 5 Interesting Scientific Facts Found In The Bible
- 4 Little Known Facts about the Resurrection of Jes...
- 5 Important Qualities Of A Christian Mother
- 3 Ways To Have The Peace of God
- 5 Bible Verses To Reassure You That God Is Listeni...
- 3 Facts About The Temple Veil
- 5 Powerful Bible Verses About Second Chances
- 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe
- 5 Things Not to Say to a Christian Who Is Depresse...
- 10 Ways You Might Be Blocking The Power Of The Hol...